1. Please provide a copy of your force’s policy on obtaining informed consent to remote legal advice during the pandemic and assistance in custody, including the date this policy was introduced.
Category: Policy and Procedures
A copy of any procedure used by West Midlands Police relating to seizure and storage of detainees items whilst in custody
(1) Do you have a written policy, practice, order, direction or other document which sets out your policy on the use of CS incapacitant gas/spray and/or PAVA incapacitant gas/spray by your service members and/or staff? If the answer is in the affirmative, please provide copies of the current policy version, as well as copies of any version which has been in force at any time from 1 January 2018 to 28 November 2020.
Victim and witness immigration referral policy
Information sharing between organisations
How many cases of stalking or harassment have been recorded (with figures per year) over the past 5 years.
What policies and procedures has wmp implemented to encourage safer travel to work and in particular to encourage wmp employees to cycle to work?
1) please can you send me a copy of the current subject access request acknowledgment AND response letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including presentation slides and videos and any other media
What is your policy referencing those detained in custody whom require their current prescribed medication that they don’t have on their persons upon arrival at custody?