Please provide the annual number of complaints regarding the abuse of position for sexual purpose received by your police service since 01/02/2020.
Category: Discipline, Complaints and Legal
The number of police officers who have been charged with a criminal offence
How many officers have faced investigations for sexual misconduct, of any form over the past two years?
1. What information do you provide to third parties with regards to lost or stolen property?
The number of police officers who had complaints logged against them for their use of social media in (i) 2018, (ii) 2019, (iii) 2020, (iv) 2021 and (v) 2022.
1. Can individual police officers generate a crime report for alleged crimes that are reported to them directly by their own family members or their family members partners?
2. Can individual police officers investigate alleged crimes that are reported to them directly by their own family members or their family members partners?
1) The total number of serving WMP officers who have been the subject of allegations of sexual offences (please specify the total for each offence, such as rape, sexual assault, grooming etc, and specify if an officer has faced more than one allegation).
1) How many serving police officers (at the time of the charge) have been convicted of a serious or violent crime – rape, stalking, assault etc, in 2023 thus far, 2022 and 2021.
1. How many police officers and staff in your force have been reported for indecent exposure (Home Office offence code 139) from January 2018 to December 2022?