How many Police officers for 2019 to the current date have reported crimes of domestic violence? Please break down in months.
Category: Discipline, Complaints and Legal
Firstly, I would like data, please, on the number of staff and officers (broken down by rank) that have been permanently dismissed from the force for breaching coronavirus regulations this year.
In each instance, please provide clarity on which specific regulations they broke (not wearing a face covering, breaking a curfew, attending/hosting a mass gathering, etc)
How many public complaints to your force were referred to and subsequently investigated by the IOPC, in each of the last two full calendar years (2018, 2019), plus 2020 to date, broken down by year, numerical number of accusations, and description of said accusation (e.g. assault, serious non-sexual assault, discriminatory behaviour, etc)?
The number of times for the following years, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, the force has recorded data breaches.
The number of reports of domestic abuse-related incidents and domestic abuse-related offences (also known as domestic violence) that have been received by your force’s Professional Standards Department
What policies and procedures has wmp implemented to encourage safer travel to work and in particular to encourage wmp employees to cycle to work?
1) The total numbers of active-duty police officers in the force?
2) The total number of active-duty police officers who have had an allegation about their conduct substantiated?
1. Please provide the number of individuals who sat on the panel and the rank/job description/position of each. Please also provide the date and brief details of the most recent course each attended on anything related to racism awareness training.
1) The number of stop and searches conducted by West Midlands Police per calendar month from March 2019 – July 2020 broken down by:
(For questions 1 to 4 below) For each of the calendar years 2017, 2018 and 2019 and the period 1st January 2020 to 2nd June 2020, could you please tell me the following:
1) How many police officers or PCSOs employed by your force were convicted of a criminal offence (i.e. they were employed by your force at the time of the offence)?