Lee Bank Middleway in Birmingham.
Category: Roads Policing and Safety Cameras
EnOfficers driver trained
1. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) with careless driving, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?
2. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) for middle lane hogging offences specifically, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?
How many mobile enforcement cameras do you have in the west Midlands area as of October 2020
1) Also, please provide statistics on how many right hand drive vehicles have been investigated for their legitimate export and re-import with a foreign number plates within the Soho Road and Lozells wards.
2) How many vehicles have been assessed for exceeding the 6 month concession for NON-RESIDENT EU nationals the Soho Road and Lozells wards.
3) How many of the above vehicles have actually been seized for non-payment of vehicle tax.
For the 2019/20 financial year what is the fastest speed you have recorded a vehicle to have travelled on a road monitored by a speed camera?
1. How many traffic light violations have been reported in your area?
I am writing to you pursuant to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (‘the
Act’) to request the following information from West Midlands Police regarding Operation
A. On how many occasions since September 2018 has Operation Close Pass been
run and what format did these sessions take?
How many submissions of dashcam, smartphone or helmet camera footage of driving offences have been submitted to your force from members of the public in 2017, 2018 and 2019?