– The number of unfulfilled face to face spoken interpreting bookings across the FY years including the top ten languages unfulfilled and the number of bookings unfulfilled against each language.
1. Do you record officer and staff suicides in your force?
Since 2018, what has been the average police response time to intruder alarms that have been set off with police response alarms (URN)
I am interested in understanding how victim satisfaction levels vary by outcome type for cases dealt with by your force. My interest is particularly around out of court disposal outcomes.
1. Between 1 March 2020 and 1 December 2020, how many 101 calls were recorded as NOT having been answered?
Please state the number of 999 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please breakdown the number of calls by calendar month.
1) The number of 101 calls which went unanswered in the following periods:
e. 2020-21 to date
Subject: Police 999 and 101 services
Time Period: Current Financial Year so far
a) Average call waiting time.
2. From that levy you had paid / put aside, what has that money been spent on?
3. How much unspent money of this levy has the force been losing to HMIC per year, over the past three years, rather than being able to spend it on training?
4. How much of that levy money is the force planning to spend on PEQF, if any?
Could you please provide information about police officer hate crime training which includes the following:
a) Date of hate crime training?