a) How many of your officers are Advanced Drivers?
1) What is the current wait time for new response officers to undertake a standard (blue light response) driving course?
2) Currently, how many officers hold a standard driving ticket?
3) Additionally, how many of these are students/within their probation?
Please could you answer the following questions below in relation to digital evidence and the retention of digital evidence in your force.
1) Does your force have a digital forensics unit or do you outsource?
Please share with me the total number of unique correspondence cases logged between 1st April 2020 and 31st March 2021 and the percentage of these which were answered on time (only where there is a mandated response time and so this stat will already be tracked and available) for the following areas:
Data protection requests (including subject access requests and other data subject requests made possible under GDPR)
1. Please provide the number and a breakdown of digital devices, eg mobile phones/laptops/desktop computers/games consoles/cameras, belonging to victims of crime waiting to be forensically examined by your force as of today’s date?
1) Generally, during the pandemic how have you recorded within the control room incoming reports relating to COVID -19 breaches?
1. If this force has arranged for its officers to attend Domestic Abuse Matters training run by the College of Policing and Safe Lives?
– The number of unfulfilled face to face spoken interpreting bookings across the FY years including the top ten languages unfulfilled and the number of bookings unfulfilled against each language.