Please confirm whether your police force has a policy and/or guidance relating to authorisations made under section 60, including factors which ought to be taken into account by authorising officers. If so, please provide copies of any and all such policies and guidance that are currently in use or have been in use in the last 10 years.
Category: Policy and Procedures
Please disclose a) how many contracts the police force had in total, as of December 2020, with funeral directors businesses and b) the combined value of those contracts?
Please could you detail the vetting policy of the West Midlands Police for new recruits, current police including senior ranks and officers, police staff.
What organisation/s carries out the vetting?
Under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), I would like to make a request for the following information pertaining to the mental health policies for new recruits joining the West Midlands Police Force over the last five-years (2016 to present).
1/ Do the West Midlands Police Force have an occupational health policy for recruiting candidates who have previous suffered from mental health issues, such as depression?
1) Please could I kindly request statistics for the number of calls received by West Midlands Police annually over the last 5 years which turned out to be false malicious calls?
1. Does screening for gambling disorder take place among detainees in any part of your force? If yes:
a) Which detainees are being screened?
1) Are any of the vehicles seized because of lack of insurance/tax etc actually sold at auction?
1) Generally, during the pandemic how have you recorded within the control room incoming reports relating to COVID -19 breaches?
I would like to know whether your force has any such Mental Health Triage scheme.
1. How many reports did you receive from whistleblowers in 2019 and in 2020?
2. How many people do you have in your organisation that are trained/permitted to take reports from whistleblowers?