Category: Fixed Penalty Notices
How many drivers have been pulled over for ‘middle lane hogging’ in your force area, broken down by year for 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 to date?
Between the dates 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022:
1) How many cyclists were issued a fixed penalty notice for jumping a red light?
2) How many cyclists were issued a fixed penalty notice for riding on the pavement?
3) How many cyclists were issued a fixed penalty notice for any other traffic offence (not listed above)?
I would like to make a “Freedom of Information Request” regarding the number of fixed penalty notices and fines, that have been issued in the SMBC area in the last 12 months up to the 1st September 2023, for riding a bicycle on the pavement.
The number of fines made for motorists using a mobile phone.
FPNs issued for speeding / No Insurance
I would like to know, from the start of 2023 up to now:
1) Total number of speeding PCNs issued in WMP force area
1) How many offences and/or tickets were recorded in the years 2021 and 2022 for number plate (vehicle registration marks) mis-space and/or registrations which do not conform to legality?
2) How many reports for the years 2021 and 2022 were recorded for the cloning of vehicle registration marks?
I would like to know, since the start of 2022 up to now:
The total number of drivers issued with speeding PCNs for each speed – for example, a table laid out with the total PCNs for 31mph, 32mph, 33mph etc up to the highest speed recorded.
If possible, please also set out how many of these were average speed cameras, fixed speed cameras, mobile police units or other means.
Can you provide me with the data you hold on third party reporting from September 2022 to date (or as close to the current date as possible)