Does this force provide mandatory training for its officers, in handling those with neurodiverse conditions, who come into contact with police?
Category: Policy and Procedures
Please can you make disclosure of any force policies, procedures and/or guidance documents which refer to and/or detail the forces position in relation to dealing with members of the public who are found to be in possession of cannabis for personal use (including where the person believes in its assistance in alleviating medical conditions).
Please forward copies of any and all policies relating to complaints handling used by the Professional Standards Team, Neighbourhood Team, CID and head of WMP.
Attendance and sickness
Regarding any team based at Coventry Central Police Station which is charged with adult intervention / protection or specialises in allegations of domestic abuse against adults:
1. Please confirm the names of the teams.
1. Do you impose restrictions on how much a police driver trained to standard level can exceed the speed limit when making lawful use of exemptions ?
The Code of Practice attached to the Mental Health Act 1983 states (CoP 16.30) that Local authorities, NHS commissioners, hospitals, police forces and ambulance services should have local partnership arrangements in place to deal with people experiencing mental health crises.
1) Are you in compliance with the requirements?
1) a copy of the Constabulary’s policy or procedure for the verification of the legitimate possession and use of prescribed medical cannabis/cannabis-based prescription medicine (CBPM);
1) In January 2022 how many Police Officers and Police Staff work in Digital Forensics/Cyber for you?
Who makes the forensics testing request for all below listed items?