Under the Freedom of Information Act please could I get a copy of your current Menopause Policy.
Category: Policy and Procedures
Does your force create body maps as a method of documenting a victim’s injuries?
If yes, is this done internally or externally?
Freedom of Information Request with Reference to The Application of the NPCC Security Systems Policy.
With reference to the above Policy, I ask the following questions regarding the training of your new communications centre staff namely those who receive calls and/or deploy a police resource to incidents. This includes the supervisors of such staff and the senior officer in charge of the comms centre:
1) What information is provided by WMP to immigration detainees about their access to legal advice?
Internal policy (or Guidance), procedure/process on complaint handling – to include initial receipt, processing complaint, professional standards, handling IOPC responses ( should be available in the professional ethics Dept)
Thin Blue Line badges
– Can you please confirm your officers training surrounding this and what they are trained to do in the situation that an officer discovers a patient in in possession of this controlled drug that is very much a life saving medicine to myself and 32,000 other patients in the UK.
I would like to request under the freedom of information act answers to the following;
1) What contact have West Midlands Police had from the college of Policing in regard to the REGULATION 28: REPORT TO PREVENT FUTURE DEATHS in relation to the death of Gaia Pope 2022?
2) What epilepsy training have officers of West Midlands Police undertaken in the last five years?
3) What is West Midlands Police’s policy regarding grading the risk of a missing person who has epilepsy?
Your force’s policy on the wearing of medal ribbons in working uniform in any form, such as on name badges, on stab vests, outer layers etc.
Please provide the number of times you have identified members of the public filming at police stations in the last five years.