.Are you currently paying for facial recognition software? If no, please disregard this information request in its entirety. If yes, please see the following questions. Read more
Number of Travel Notifications made between 2013 and 2017, inclusive, in line with S.86 of Sexual Offences Act (2003) and the Sexual Offences Act (2003) (Notification Requirements) Regulations 2012. Read more
Who by name and qualification chooses the kennels for Japanese Akita dogs held under section 4(B) Dangerous Dogs Act 1991? Read more
Could you advise of the status of red light cameras in Coventry?
If West Midlands Police are not running them is anyone running them or are they all completely deactivated and just used as a visual deterrent?
For the year 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018, how many people who have a life time notification on the Sex Offenders Register, applied to have it revoked. Read more
Does your force have a unit that resolve calls on the telephone rather than sending out officers? Read more
Who is your Force lead for Stop and Search? Read more
I would like information about the costs to the taxpayer of the so-called tank traps and other physical anti-terrorism measures which were placed around and in Birmingham city centre initially for Christmas 2017 which have remained ever since. Read more
Please provide the following information, for your jurisdiction, with regard to Police Escorting of Abnormal Indivisible Loads (AIL) as described by The Road Vehicles (Authorisation of Special Types) (General) Order 2003.
1. How many abnormal load notifications were received between April 2017 ¿ April 2018?
2. How many AIL police escorts were undertaken between April 2017 ¿ April 2018?
3. What is the total invoiced amount for these escorts?
4. What is the total amount which remains unpaid for the escorts?
5. Out of the total amount unpaid how much has been `written off¿ as bad debt?
1. Does the force have access to facial recognition technology applied to CCTV imagery? Read more