What our priorities are and how we are doing
Annual Policing Plan
Area Policing Plans
Chief Officer’s Annual Report
Police performance assessments
Police force statistics
- Crime in England and Wales Statistical bulletins
- Crime Statistics
- Police workforce England and Wales statistics
Neighbourhood policing arrangements
Reports from independent custody visitors
- Custody Visitor Scheme
- West Midlands police custody suites
- West Midlands – Joint inspection of police custody
Monitoring record of ‘Stop and Account’
Privacy Impact Assessments
- All of our policies which can be found at the link below have been reviewed and drafted against all protected characteristics in accordance with the Public Sector Equality Duty embodied in the Equality Act 2010. The policies have therefore been Equality Impact Assessed to show how WMP has evidenced ‘due regard’ to the need to:
Eliminate discrimination, harassment, and victimisation.
Advance equality of opportunity between persons who share a relevant protected
characteristic and persons who do not share it.
Foster good relations between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic
and persons who do not share it.
Our Policies and Procedures – Freedom of Information – West Midlands Police (west-midlands.police.uk)