1) The number of stop and searches conducted by West Midlands Police per calendar month from March 2019 – July 2020 broken down by:
1. If known, how many incidents of illegal fox hunting with hounds, under The Hunting Act 2004, have been reported during each year since September 2015?
1. How many scanners does the West Midlands Police currently have in its possession?
1. Police incidents involving mental health
Subject Access Requests
Your force requires applicants joining via the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship route to have at least a Level 3 qualification that equates to 64 UCAS points, other forces accept a Level 3 qualification without UCAS points.
1) The (i) number of times police have used Stop and Search measures since the UK lockdown was introduced on 23rd March 2020 and (ii) the number of times police had used Stop and Search measures from 23rd March 2019 to 22nd March 2020.
Your Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) compliance policy and reports from FY 2010 to FY 2019 on how you’ve met this policy.