1. Please provide the number and a breakdown of digital devices, eg mobile phones/laptops/desktop computers/games consoles/cameras, belonging to victims of crime waiting to be forensically examined by your force as of today’s date?
1) Generally, during the pandemic how have you recorded within the control room incoming reports relating to COVID -19 breaches?
1. If this force has arranged for its officers to attend Domestic Abuse Matters training run by the College of Policing and Safe Lives?
– The number of unfulfilled face to face spoken interpreting bookings across the FY years including the top ten languages unfulfilled and the number of bookings unfulfilled against each language.
1. Do you record officer and staff suicides in your force?
Since 2018, what has been the average police response time to intruder alarms that have been set off with police response alarms (URN)
I am interested in understanding how victim satisfaction levels vary by outcome type for cases dealt with by your force. My interest is particularly around out of court disposal outcomes.
1. Between 1 March 2020 and 1 December 2020, how many 101 calls were recorded as NOT having been answered?
Please state the number of 999 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please breakdown the number of calls by calendar month.
1) The number of 101 calls which went unanswered in the following periods:
e. 2020-21 to date