1) All COVID-19 Related Arrests (custody records where either a COVID-19 offence is listed on the front sheet or recorded as an offence) made in Birmingham in the period of time going from March 1st 2020 to January 1st 2021. Please break down the data by district, type of offence and ethnicity of the offender. Also, I’d be grateful if you could provide weekly figures for the offences in question.
Month: June 2021
1) Please provide a copy of all modus operandi free text crime reports (or your force equivalent) containing the following keywords:
1a) The number of hate crime reports received by your police force for the time period January 2011 to January 2021 broken down by month.
Please provide the number of fixed penalty notices issued to drivers from the Average Speed Cameras at these locations and speeds.
– Stafford Road
– Black Country Route
– How many vehicle defect rectification notices were issued to drivers for broken head or tail lights in 2018, 2019 and 2020?
Description of information sought: I am hoping to find out the number of shootings that have occurred in the West Midlands over the past two years. I would like a localised breakdown of the stats per borough. I understand there are time constraints with FOI work, so if possible, please prioritize points 1 and 2.
1. If this force has arranged for its officers to attend Domestic Abuse Matters training run by the College of Policing and Safe Lives?
1. How many reports did you receive from whistleblowers in 2019 and in 2020?
2. How many people do you have in your organisation that are trained/permitted to take reports from whistleblowers?
1) I would like to know how many financial crimes were reported to your force within the year starting 1st March 2019 and the year starting 1st March 2020.