Domestic Abuse Training (489A/21)
Please tell me, using numerical for all numbers requested:
- If this force has arranged for its officers to attend Domestic Abuse Matters training run by the College of Policing and Safe Lives?
- If the answer to question 1 is yes, please tell me the number of officers in this force that have attended this training as of 19th March 2021.
- If the answer to question 1 is no, please tell me if your force has provided any other specific training (not including generic IPLDP or PIP2 training) to officers to deal with domestic abuse cases?
- If the answer to question 3 is yes, please tell me the name of this training?
- If the answer to question 3 is yes, please also tell me the number of officers in this force that have attended this training as of 19th March 2021?
Yes the training has been undertaken, please find these figures below:
DA Champions 19
Domestic Abuse Matters 813
DA Trainers 7
Training took place in November 2019
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.