How many offences relating to Covid breaches (where people have been convicted or fined) has your force recorded between March 1 2020 and January 28 2021?
Category: Fixed Penalty Notices
How many fines were handed out for riding e-scooters during 2020?
I would like to request the total number of people fined for driving with the following unauthorised vehicle modifications within the police force’s area of responsibility in the last year (2020):
1. How many breaches of the coronavirus regulations have been reported to your police force since March 2020?
1/ The monthly number of fines handed out for breaches of covid rules since March 2020 up to and including the end of January 31st 2021 (the date of the introduction of the first significant measures)
1. How many £10,000 Fixed Penalty Notices has your police force issued since August 28 2020 for breaches of coronavirus regulations?
I am attempting to find which areas suffer the most from driving offences in the UK.
My questions are as follows:
1.) How many Fixed Penalty Notices has your police force handed out in 2019 and 2020 for:
a. exceeding the speed limit?
Can you provide information on the amount of fines which West Midlands Police have given in relation to Covid-19 breaches, due to lack of social distancing etc, in 2020 to date?
1) Can you please inform me as to how many fixed penalty notices were issued to drivers on the M6 between junctions 7&8 on 14.8.20 as well as the times that each violation occurred compared to any other stretch of that same motorway within the West Midlands.
1. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) with careless driving, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?
2. How many drivers have you charged (e.g. issued a fine/fixed penalty notice) for middle lane hogging offences specifically, broken down by calendar year, since 2013?