I would like to know how many 999/101 calls for service were received by call handlers in calendar years 2019 and 2020 for the entire police force area, broken down by broad disposal types, listed below.
Month: October 2021
1) How many electric vehicles are currently in your fleet?
1. How many hate crimes did your police force record, as having been committed against people who identify as transgender?
Please respond for the following financial years:
a) Starting in April 2019 and finishing at the end of March 2020
1) The total number of hate motivated incidents and crimes recorded in the years (please provide a monthly breakdown of possible):
I would like to be provided figures for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 so far for the number of people who have been stopped and searched by West Midlands Police.
List all the firearms that were seized by West Midlands Police between February and July 2020 and February and July 2021.
1. The number of account freezing orders issued since 2017 – both combined and broken down by year
Please could you provide details of how many young people under the age of 18 were arrested for crimes related to child sexual exploitation between 1st January 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2021 – to present date.
Please disclose a) how many contracts the police force had in total, as of December 2020, with funeral directors businesses and b) the combined value of those contracts?
1) Please confirm whether your force in the last 12 months has evaluated and/or trialled, or is in the process of evaluating and or/trialling, body worn video cameras with facial recognition technology. (To be clear, this means body cameras that have an additional capablity of being able to scan faces and notify police when a particular individual is recognised; it excludes current generation body cameras that are used solely to record interactions.)