1) The total number of LGBTQ+ hate crimes recorded by your force each year since 2011. Numbers should be broken down by calendar year. If you record homophobic and transgender hate crime separately, please provide data for both.
Month: October 2021
I would like to know the top 10 roads where motorists were caught speeding from the start of 2019 up to now for each of Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Sandwell, Birmingham and Solihull. I would like the figures to be broken down separately for each year, including the name of the road and the total number drivers caught speeding (issued with fines, given points on their licence or offered driving courses) for each borough/city. I would also like details of whether they were caught by a speed camera, police operation or some other way.
1) On how many (unique) occasions did your force apply for a Stalking Protection Order or interim Stalking Protection Order over this period?
I am looking for some information in regards to the policing of Aston Villa games.
The information I would like to receive is as follows:
1) Cost of policing for all 19 home games of Aston Villa Football Club during 2018/19 season (August 10, 2018 – May 12, 2019)
1) I would like to place a freedom of information request with you. I would like to receive information relating to the number of suspicious death / murder cold case investigations your Force currently has.
1) How many licences were revoked by your constabulary in the years listed below?
The number of homicides between 1st January 2015 and 31st December 2020.
From the total number of homicide offences during these times, how many have occurred between Monday to Thursday and Friday to Sunday?
· How many incidents of illegal snaring (illegal snares or legal snares being used illegally) were reported, each year, from 2016 – 2020? And for each of these years,
· How many of these incidents resulted in an officer attending?
-How many police officers have been assaulted at work each year in the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
1) Can you please tell me how many individuals your police force has issued with Fixed Penalty Notices for non-compliance with covid-19 testing requirements on returning to the UK after travelling abroad since January 1, 2021, to September 8, 2021.