Category: Human Resources
1. How many officers took sick leave for depression, anxiety, stress or post-traumatic stress between April 2021 and March 2022. By this, I mean where any of the terms ‘depression’, ‘anxiety’ or ‘stress’ or ‘post-traumatic stress’ appear in the description of the officer’s illness.
1. How many school-based police officers (including Safer Schools Officers or personnel bearing other titles that may cover police staff who spend some of their time on a school site) are there currently in your police force?
Do you require all Special Constables who are practicing medical professionals to complete your force’s full annual first aid training to the College of Policing First Aid Learning Programme standard (FALP) standard, or do any officers currently have an exemption from mandatory first aid training because of other qualifications?
Probationary officers who have had their probationary period extended under Police Regulation 12 since 1st April 2021.
1) In January 2022 how many Police Officers and Police Staff work in Digital Forensics/Cyber for you?
I would like to know the total number of sick days taken off by police officers due to mental health reasons, e.g. anxiety, stress, depression or other psychiatric illness.
I would like to request any Human Resources reports, findings or risk register entries relating to the retention of staff within the Corporate Communications Team
1. I would like to know how many police officers have been recruited since 2009 by West Midlands Police?
2. And of the total number of applications received how many of those that disclosed a disability identified as a mental health issue went through the recruitment process?
3. And what stage they reached?