What was the total number of police officers (all grades) in your police force on 1st April 1999?
Category: Human Resources
With regards to your Operations department please provide the following information, how many of your operational officers in the Firearms Unit / The Operational Support Unit and The Dog Unit are:
3) Transgender (at any stage)
4) Disabled (registered or otherwise)
Can you supply a year by year breakdown (between 2010 – 2018) of the numbers of staff per year that have been recruited, Vs the number of staff that have left for any reason, including retirement etc?
1. How many specialist fraud and cyber-crime investigators does the force have?
2. Has the number investigators increased or decreased over the past two years?
3. If so, how has the number changed in each of the past two years?
The total number of police officers who have experienced a lower limb injury either on or off duty for the period 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018, with a breakdown of the following:
The area of lower limb affected
The type of accident
The total number of police officers in your force as of now.
The total number of restricted officers by restriction type
How many intelligence analysts (FTE) are employed within your force and what percentage have been under contract for less than two years?
How many officers transferred away from the force between March 2017/18, broken down by which force they transferred to.