Since 2018, what has been the average police response time to intruder alarms that have been set off with police response alarms (URN)
Month: January 2021
Of the 45 sex offenders missing, please could you tell me the following again broken down into each year:
– what risk level each is (i.e. low, medium or high risk)
How many ethnic minority officers/civilian staff are currently employed by West Midlands Police Force.
1) How many mental health related incidents were recorded by your police force in 2019 (1st January 2019 – 31st December 2019)?
2) How many mental health related incidents were recorded by your police force in 2020 (1st January 2020 – 31st December 2020)?
Number of persons charged under Section 69 of The Sexual Offences Act 2003 in your Force area. (Intercourse with an animal).
1) The number of crimes in hospitals within the jurisdiction of West Midlands Police in 2018 and 2019.
I would be grateful if you could please provide me with the following information about “police dog bite” incidents recorded by your force, for each of the following years:
(a) April 1st 2017-March 31st 2018
(1) Do you have a written policy, practice, order, direction or other document which sets out your policy on the use of CS incapacitant gas/spray and/or PAVA incapacitant gas/spray by your service members and/or staff? If the answer is in the affirmative, please provide copies of the current policy version, as well as copies of any version which has been in force at any time from 1 January 2018 to 28 November 2020.
Could you please provide me with the approved vehicle list from the fleet manager available to all LPU commanders to choose their vehicles for the future tax years.
could you please list the vehicles chosen for the current and next year.
1. Please provide the number of speeding fines imposed during 1 January 2020-30 November 2020 inclusive.
2. Please provide a breakdown by month e.g., January, February etc. and please provide a breakdown by “speed camera” and “police patrol car”.