Does your force have a unit that resolve calls on the telephone rather than sending out officers? Read more
Who is your Force lead for Stop and Search? Read more
I would like information about the costs to the taxpayer of the so-called tank traps and other physical anti-terrorism measures which were placed around and in Birmingham city centre initially for Christmas 2017 which have remained ever since. Read more
Please provide the following information, for your jurisdiction, with regard to Police Escorting of Abnormal Indivisible Loads (AIL) as described by The Road Vehicles (Authorisation of Special Types) (General) Order 2003.
1. How many abnormal load notifications were received between April 2017 ¿ April 2018?
2. How many AIL police escorts were undertaken between April 2017 ¿ April 2018?
3. What is the total invoiced amount for these escorts?
4. What is the total amount which remains unpaid for the escorts?
5. Out of the total amount unpaid how much has been `written off¿ as bad debt?
1. Does the force have access to facial recognition technology applied to CCTV imagery? Read more
Can you tell me on how many occasions West Midlands Police has written to the criminal courts requesting the address of a police officer – when appearing as a defendant in court – be prohibited from being read out in open court, for reasons of security, in the last three years – dating back from the month of the latest such occasion in which such a letter was sent? Read more
Please provide data on the number of times officers in your force have used Tasers on children aged 17 years old and younger. Read more
Please consider this request under the FOI Act for information generated after 1st April 2017 on the following topics:
– Any planning by the force for a no deal Brexit.
– Any planning by the force for other Brexit scenarios.
– Any planning for the period immediately before and after Brexit day itself (29th March 2019).
When reporting a crime, does you force have the ability to input whether either the victim or perpetrator of a crime was from a transgender or “non-binary” background? Read more
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the post-match reports from the following matches:
Birmingham v Aston Villa Oct 29, 2017
Aston Villa v Birmingham Feb 11, 2018