How many response officers or equivalent (not including Specials, PCSO’s or other civilians); were available to respond to emergency calls across the force area at 1am on Saturday 14th January 2017. Read more
The number of special constables used by the force in each of the last three years for which figures are available; Read more
Please provide the following information relating to children aged under 16 in your force area:
i) Total number of instances children were reported missing in 2014-2017. Read more
1. How many police officers are currently qualified to operate drones?
2. What level and type of (if any) qualification do police officers require to operate drones?
3. How are funds allocated to training officers? Especially, how much does training cost, and how and from where are these funds provided?
4. What type of training package do officers undertake to become qualified? Especially, what is the duration of the course, and what are the assessment criteria for successful qualification?
5. For what purposes is the force currently using drones?
6. What procedures are in place in the event of a police drone crash?
Please email me a copy of the police report from West Brom v Manchester United, played at the Hawthorns in the Premier League on Saturday December 17, 2016. Read more
I was curious if the West Midlands Police could provide me with more information about the criminal investigation into Nikki Sinclaire in 2013, including the cost of the investigation and the persons tasked with undertaking it? Read more
Mobile kiosks Read more
How many times in 2016 your respective police forces attended “illegal hunts using dogs”? Read more
1) How many officers do you have within your constabulary across full time, part time and volunteers
2) How many devices are connected to central data services from outside of official government buildings? These would use Wifi/Home Broadband/LTE networks for example. Read more
Can you please tell me if your police force uses Emergency Response Belts (ERB) on detainees. Read more