Promotion Opportunities (353A/21)
- What promotion opportunities do you provide to substantive officers?
- What is the current wait time for response officers to undertake their standard driving course and Taser courses (blue light response driving)?
- If an officer was to transfer to your force, how soon would it be until they could get a standard driving course?
- Can transferring officers to your force bring over their skills? I.e. PNC access, public order level 2, method of entry, tutor constable, taser, blue lights?
- If an officer was to transfer to your force how could they request a specific collar number?
- Can an officer transferring apply for a specific role upon applying to transfer to your force?
- What collar numbers are provided to transferring officers?
- What number collar numbers do you provide to regular officers today?
- What number collar numbers did you provide to regular officers in 2016?
- What allowances do you provide to transferring officers?
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.