Category: Incident and Crime Statistics
• Statistics on the rate of ATM Gas attacks in the West Midlands area each year since 2013 to the latest date available.
1) Please could I kindly request statistics for the number of calls received by West Midlands Police annually over the last 5 years which turned out to be false malicious calls?
1. Does screening for gambling disorder take place among detainees in any part of your force? If yes:
a) Which detainees are being screened?
I would like to know the following information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for your police force area between 01/01/2011 and 31/12/2015 (both inclusive):
1) The precise date of the respective incident (if not available, then the date of reporting).
2) The statistical ward and town or LSOA and town of each established homicide (that is incidents of murder, manslaughter or infanticide).
For each calendar year 2018, 2019 and 2020 and the period 1st January 2021 to 8th April 2021, please could you tell me:
1) The number of reported crimes which mentioned “wedding” in the MO field of the crime report
1) All COVID-19 Related Arrests (custody records where either a COVID-19 offence is listed on the front sheet or recorded as an offence) made in Birmingham in the period of time going from March 1st 2020 to January 1st 2021. Please break down the data by district, type of offence and ethnicity of the offender. Also, I’d be grateful if you could provide weekly figures for the offences in question.
1) Please provide a copy of all modus operandi free text crime reports (or your force equivalent) containing the following keywords:
1a) The number of hate crime reports received by your police force for the time period January 2011 to January 2021 broken down by month.