How many public complaints to your force were referred to and subsequently investigated by the IOPC, in each of the last two full calendar years (2018, 2019), plus 2020 to date, broken down by year, numerical number of accusations, and description of said accusation (e.g. assault, serious non-sexual assault, discriminatory behaviour, etc)?
Category: Discipline, Complaints and Legal
The number of times for the following years, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, the force has recorded data breaches.
The number of reports of domestic abuse-related incidents and domestic abuse-related offences (also known as domestic violence) that have been received by your force’s Professional Standards Department
What policies and procedures has wmp implemented to encourage safer travel to work and in particular to encourage wmp employees to cycle to work?
1) The total numbers of active-duty police officers in the force?
2) The total number of active-duty police officers who have had an allegation about their conduct substantiated?
1. Please provide the number of individuals who sat on the panel and the rank/job description/position of each. Please also provide the date and brief details of the most recent course each attended on anything related to racism awareness training.
1) The number of stop and searches conducted by West Midlands Police per calendar month from March 2019 – July 2020 broken down by:
1. How many (a) police officers and (b) police staff were disciplined in the last calendar year (2019) for improper/illegal or inappropriate use of the PNC/Force intelligence data systems?
At the link pasted below, you will see that South Yorkshire Police have published full details of disciplinaries against police officers, including i) date, ii) allegation type, iii) allegation details, vi) outcome and v) source.
Officer allegations of sexual harassment