Professional Standards Department (43A/24)
I would like to make an foi request for the following information.
1) are the professional standards department of west midlands police given mobile phones to do their job?
2) if so are these mobile phone part of a recorded network to ensure oversight and accountability?
3) has there EVER been a case of corruption or investigation of corruption within the professional standards department.
4) do the professional standards department always use monitored and recorded phone equipment to contact complainants about the case?
5) do professional standards inform people of the outcome of their complaint by phone?
6) is it standard operating procedure to call complainants out of office hours? (8:15am)
Please find attached our response.