Month: September 2021
Please could you let me know how many crime reports of an assault of a police personnel (public-facing police of any rank, including PCSOs) you have recorded between 23/3/21 and 23/6/21, and for the same three month period last year? If possible, please include the date of each assault and any detail recorded about it.
We are seeking disclosure of records relating to commercial robberies that took place in the West Midlands Policing Unit area for the period commencing January 2012 up to January 2018.
1) How many cars painted in rainbow/LGBT+ themed colours your force currently has
1. How many dogs were seized each year under the Dangerous Dogs Act?
(1) How many women have been killed by a partner, spouse, or relative? Could this information be given in quarters for the following years: 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021
1) How many closure orders have been made on private properties (including council and housing association properties) since 2019 by year
1. How many offences has your force recorded where the key term “Tinder” has been used? (i.e. where the term Tinder has been mentioned in the MO field of a crime report)? In 2017? 2018? 2019? 2020? 2021?
How many officers in your force are dedicated to investigating fraud?