1) how many people have been arrested for a sexual offence, including rape, in your region since March 2016
Month: May 2021
1. Please provide a copy of your force’s policy on obtaining informed consent to remote legal advice during the pandemic and assistance in custody, including the date this policy was introduced.
1) The number of arrests made for dog theft in your constabulary in each calendar month from 1st January 2019 to 22nd March 2021 inclusive, broken down by calendar month (ie. a single number for January 2019, a single number for February 2019 etc).
For the years 2018, 2019, and 2020, please provide details on staff training in relation to dealing with people who have developmental disabilities/neurodivergent conditions.
In 2017, how many reports of sexual assault and rape did you receive in which a male was the victim? If possible, please also provide the gender of the accused.
Please state the number of domestic abuse-related crimes that have been reported to West Midlands Police in the years 2016/17 and 2017/18.
How many drink driving related arrests were made by your constabulary over the following time periods?
1. Since 01 March 2011 to the present day, please can you provide the number of individuals who have breached the notification requirements as set out in Part 2 of the Sexual Offences Act.
With regard to your forces purchases of body armour:
1. Who is/are your current supplier/s
In 2019, how many reports of sexual assault and rape did you receive in which a male was the victim? If possible, please also provide the gender of the accused.