Youth Offending Teams (234A/22)
- How many Youth Justice Services/Youth Offending Teams do you have across your force area?
- How many officers Police Staff, PC, Sgt or Insp are seconded to each YJS/YOT?
- In addition to this does your force make a financial contribution to each YJS/YOT in your force area?
- If so how much has been paid by the force for the last three financial years (2019-2020; 2020-2021; and 2021-2022)?
- Is any financial contribution made by the OPCC in your force area?
- If so how much is paid by the OPCC for the last three financial years (2019-2020; 2020-2021; and 2021-2022)?
Please see attached.
Please note that these data should be interpreted with caution.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.