Sanitary Waste Contract (1086A/23)
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information in relation to your arrangements for the management of sanitary waste to the point of disposal from West Midlands Police owned or operated buildings.
- Do West Midlands Police have a contract with a washroom services provider or is this service subcontracted as part of a facilities management/cleaning contract?
- What is the name of your current supplier?
- What is the actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date?
- What are the start date and duration of framework/contract?
- Is there an extension clause in the framework/contract and, if so, the duration of the extension?
- What is the disposal method for the sanitary waste collected?
- Who is the senior officer/representative (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Please find attached our response (1086A_Attachment).