Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (1278A/22)
Regarding Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, for the time period of 1st January 2019 to 1st September 2022, please supply the following information:
- How many reports have been made to the police about if sexual assaults (excluding rapes) on the above hospital premises?
- How many of the incidents in respect of 1. above took place on hospital wards
- How many people in respect of 1. above were charged?
- How many people in respect of 1. above were prosecuted?
- How many reports have been made to the police about of rapes on hospital premises?
- How many of the incidents in respect of 5. above took place on hospital wards?
- How many people in respect of 5. above were charged?
- How many people in respect of 5. above were prosecuted?
Please find attached (1278A_attachment.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.