Police stations with electric vehicle charge points (1091A/22)
The request relates to the number of electric vehicles in your fleet and how they are charged.
My questions are as follows:
- How many electric vehicles does your police force currently have in its fleet? Please break down by make/model and state how many of each there are.
- What was the total cost of purchasing these electric vehicles?
- How many police stations with vehicle facilities does your force have?
- How many of your police stations with vehicle facilities are equipped with electric vehicle charge points?
- How many of your police stations with vehicle facilities have electric vehicles stationed at them?
- How many of your police stations with vehicle facilities have both electric vehicle charge points fitted and electric vehicles stationed at them?
- What is the total number of electric vehicles charge points at police stations with vehicle facilities in your force’s area?
- Does your force have a policy for charging electric vehicles and, if so, what is it? For example, are these vehicles charged on-site at police stations or are public chargers used?
Please see attached, however In respect of Question 2 – We can confirm that some relevant information is held by West Midlands Police. However, we are withholding that information since it is exempt by virtue of the following exemption
Section 43- Commercial Interests
These exemptions and explanatory notes are shown here:
In line with the above, I am required to complete a Prejudice Test/Public Interest Test (PIT) on disclosure. Please find this PIT attached.