Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship – PCDA (564A/22)
Since the introduction of the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA)
Please provide the following information:
- How many applications have you received for enrolment on the course?
- How many from the total number of applications that you have received was an applicant enrolled on the course?
- How many of the total number enrolled on the course have dropped out before the course has been completed of their own choice
- How many of the people enrolled on the course have been asked to leave the course for whatever reason?
- What has been the financial cost to the force where a student has dropped out of the course either of their own choosing or being asked to leave the course by the force and/or the university?
Please find attached (564A_22_attachment.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.