Meeting Technology (1476A/22)
I am currently researching the digitalisation of the UK’s public sector – with a focus on committee meeting technology. I wanted to ask a few questions regarding this:
- How do you manage your meetings (organise agenda, minutes etc)? Do you use a committee meeting management software such as a board portal (CMIS, Modern.Gov, iBabs etc) or just emails etc?
- If yes, what is the name of the supplier?
- If yes, what is the contract expiry and contract review date?
- How many users are on the board portal/management solution, and how much do you spend on this?
- What is your cost per user?
Could I also kindly ask for contact details for the best lead regarding this?
Please find attached our response.