LGBT+ Merchandise (1346A/22)
- How much has the force spent on LGBT Pride-style / rainbow paint jobs on vehicles from January 1 2017 to present day? Can the figures be broken down by year?
- How many vehicles have received the paint jobs in that time?
- And of these, what are the vehicles – patrol cars, motorcycles etc?
- Also, can you please tell me the total amount of money spent on any other kind of Pride livery from January 1 2017 to present day?
- And what were the items, epaulettes, polo shirts, etc?
- And how were these funded – did they come out of the force’s budget?
In relation to questions 1 – 3, please be advised that we have recently responded to these and have published this on our disclosure log at the link below.
In relation to questions 4 – 6, the Diversity & Inclusion code has only been on the ledger since 19/20, so we are unable to identify costs prior to this. The amounts below cover the non-pay costs.
FY 19/20 – £153.72 – includes materials for sculptures, face paint and temporary tattoos
FY 20/21 – £85.75 – includes flags and art materials
FY 21/22 – £763.00 – includes t-shirts and a Flag for Lloyd House
FY 22/23 – £24.17 – flower garlands
This has been funded from the main budget.