Learning and development team (728A/21)
- Who is the Head of Learning & Development?
- What is the make-up of the Learning and development team (How many teams are in the L&D department? And how many staff are in the teams?)
- What was the training budget last year?
- What is training budget for next year?
- How much of the training is conducted in house?
- How much of the training is contracted out?
- Are there any current training contracts which are due to expire in 2021?
- Who is the individual in charge of the HOLMES training budget?
In relation Question 5 and 6 .The information that you have requested is not available in a readily retrievable format. As we do not have a mandatory recording category within our systems that would enable us to search specifically for in house training and training which is contracted out.
Therefore the cost of providing you with the information is above the amount to which we are legally required to respond i.e. the cost of locating and retrieving the information exceeds the ‘appropriate level’ as stated in the Freedom of Information (Fees and Appropriate Limit) Regulations 2004.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, this letter acts as a Refusal Notice for this part of the request and if one part of a request exceeds the fees limit then S12 of the Act applies to the whole request
However, In accordance with Section 16 of the Act I have a duty to provide advice and assistance in relation to your request and can provide information in relation to all questions with the exception of Question 5 and 6
This should not be taken as a precedent that additional information would be supplied outside of the time/fees legislation for any subsequent requests
Further information on section 12 of FOI is available here: