Hard Facilities Management Contracts (976A/21)
I would like the organisation to review my freedom of information request below, that’s focused around contract data for Hard Facilities Management (FM) repairs, M&E services for all building maintenance work (planned and reactive), small works and minor projects for all corporate buildings, offices and police stations.
- Supplier/Provider of the services
- Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
- A description of the services provided under this contract. Please include information if other services are included under the same contract.
- The number and type of sites the contract covers
- The start date of the contract
- The end date of the contract
- The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
- When is the contract next due for Tender?
- Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
Please find attached our response. However, while the majority of the information is attached to this email, I am not required to release all of the information requested in relation to the contact details of staff members. This information is exempt by virtue of the following exemption:
Section 40(2) – Personal information
Section 40(2) is an absolute and class based exemption if to release the information exists would breach the third party’s data protection rights. In this case to release this personal information would not constitute fair processing of the data. As this exemption is class based I am not required to identify the harm in disclosure and in this instance I believe that the right to privacy outweighs any public interest in release.