Firewall Contract (614A/21)
- Standard Firewall (Network) – Firewall service protects your corporate Network from unauthorised access and other Internet security threats
- Anti-virus Software Application – Anti-virus software is a program or set of programs that are designed to prevent, search for, detect, and remove software viruses, and other malicious software like worms, trojans, adware, and more.
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement – is a volume licensing package offered by Microsoft.
The information I require is around the procurement side and we do not require any specifics (serial numbers, models, location) that could bring threat/harm to the organisation.
For each of the different types of cyber security services can you please provide me with:
- Who is the existing supplier for this contract?
- What does the organisation annually spend for each of the contracts?
- What is the description of the services provided for each contract?
- Primary Brand (ONLY APPLIES TO CONTRACT 1&2)
- What is the expiry date of each contract?
- What is the start date of each contract?
- What is the contract duration of contract?
- The responsible contract officer for each of the contracts above? Full name, job title, contact number and direct email address.
- Number of Licenses (ONLY APPLIES TO CONTRACT 3)
We can confirm that some relevant information is held by West Midlands Police. However, we are withholding that information since it is exempt by virtue of the following exemptions
Section 31 (1) (a) (b) (Law enforcement)
Section 24 (1) – National Security
These exemptions and explanatory notes are shown here:
In line with the above, I am required to complete a Prejudice Test/Public Interest Test (PIT) on disclosure. Please find this PIT attached.