1) As of the 21st of February 2021, how many police candidates who have successfully passed their online or face to face assessment centres for the DHEP route are being processed by the recruitment team and waiting for a start date?
2) How many new DHEP police officers is WMP planning on taking on in the year 2021?
3) How are DHEP candidates prioritised for earlier intakes: is it based on assessment centre performance, date applied or other factors? If other factors, please state what is taken into consideration.
4) Providing their satisfactionary performance in fitness testing and passing vetting, will all DHEP candidates currently being processed by the recruitment team be offered places eventually, or could numbers be slashed and some candidates withdrawn?
5) Is WMP planning on re-opening the DHEP route for new candidates in the foreseeable future, and if yes, when?
Please find attached (294A_21_attachment.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.