Custody Healthcare and Medical Services (365A/21)
- Identify and share all contracts that pertain to Healthcare and Medical services delivered within the Custody environment. (E.g., dedicated custody healthcare services and other support functions such as Liaison and Diversion services).
- Identify the overall contract values for each contract identified.
- Where you have entered into a contract, could you please confirm the contracts:
- Commencement date
- Expiry date of the initial term; and
- Expiry date of any applicable extension periods if taken.
- Where your contract’s initial or extended term is due to expire in the next 12 months. i.e., during financial year 2021/22 or the forthcoming year 2022/23, could you please confirm the Forces intentions going forward including:
- Roll forward the existing contract
- Seek alternative providers
- Undertake a formal competitive tender process.
- If the decision is to undertake formal tender process, which tender platform will you use.
Please find attached (365A_21_attachment.pdf).