Covid-19 £10,000 Fines (179A/21)
1. How many £10,000 Fixed Penalty Notices has your police force issued since August 28 2020 for breaches of coronavirus regulations?
2. How many of these £10,000 FPNs have been paid in full?
3. How many of these £10,000 FPNs have been rescinded by your police force?
4. If any have been rescinded by your police force following a review of evidence, please could you provide an explanation why?
- Not applicable (see Q3 above)
Data above are correct as at 08 February 2021
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.