Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request the number of crimes for each area of Birmingham, broken down by type of crime, for 2022 to date, 2021 and 2020.
From information disclosed in previously published FOI requests, there are various types of ‘markers’ on PNC relating to individuals, for example ‘wanted’, ‘locate and trace’, ‘missing’ etc.Please disclose a complete list of these ‘markers’ used by your force, together with descriptions of each type
I would like to know the procedure in place for the care of a domestic pet when a person has been arrested and they live alone with their pet.
Number of electronic devices e.g. laptops, mobile phones and tablet computers reported lost or stolen by your organisation over the last three (3) financial years, April to April.
I would like to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specifically, I would like to know the following:
How many accusations of sexual offences where both the alleged perpetrator and victim were under 18 were recorded by West Midlands police force in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018.
1. I would like to know how many police officers have been recruited since 2009 by West Midlands Police?
2. And of the total number of applications received how many of those that disclosed a disability identified as a mental health issue went through the recruitment process?
3. And what stage they reached?
1a) The number of firearm certificates issued by your force in 2019
1b) The number of firearm certificates issued by your force in 2020
1c) The number of firearm certificates issued by your force in 2021
• The total number of speeding tickets handed out to drivers in your constabulary between 1st January 2021 to 1st January 2022.
• This information should include the collated total number of fines for drivers of cars, HGVs, LCVs, Buses and Motorcycles that exceeded the outlined speeding limit.
Can the above-mentioned information please be supplied in excel format and the data be categorised as per the bullet poinst above.
Can you please confirm that West Midlands Police have such an IDRP for pension disputes?
If so, can you please supply me with information regarding the IDRP and the timescales for applications to it?
1. How many incidents have you had reported to you about a suspected spiking by injection per month for the following years and months?