The number of males charged aged 18 and under relating to possession of a bladed article or firearm, and wounding or GBH between March 2020 – February 2021
Month: April 2021
How many dog thefts were reported to the force in the 12 months to March 31 2021, with the figures broken down by month.
I would like to request information on the amount of reported dog thefts that you have received within the area of Birmingham, Coventry and Wolverhampton seperately.
1) Please tell me, with reference to the 2019/20 financial year, the number of
a) Substance misuse tests undertaken at random by your force’s officers;
Please can you provide the number of reported thefts of motorcycles and scooters in the police force area for the period 1st January – 31st December 2020.
Please can you provide me with the statistics for
Number of arrests and charges brought against both male and females aged 13, 14, 15 and 16 across the West Midlands area between March 2020 – Feb 2021, and March 2019 – Feb 2020.
Please can you detail the nature of the charges.
1) Please could you tell me the number of dog thefts recorded by police by individual month, for the calendar years 2018, 2019 and 2020 (to the latest month available).
How many dogs have been reported as stolen in Castle Vale (or the division which contains Castle Vale if that information is more easily
accessible) and across the force area in the last 12 months (month by month and as recent as possible).
Could you please provide me with information from 01/01/2020 – 31/12/20 on the following:
1. Vehicle theft numbers by manufacturer split by month
2. Vehicle theft numbers by type of vehicle (i.e. car, van, motorcycle)
3. Vehicle crimes by type of crime (i.e. vehicle theft, valuables stolen from vehicle, vandalism)
4. Any outcome data that you have (i.e. prosecution, unable to identify suspect)
The number of speeding offences on roads within the West Midlands Police area for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. The statistics should be broken down into year.
Please breakdown each year’s statistics into level of speeding offences ie High speed,