Mobile Telephony Services (1016A/21)
- How many employees are at your organisation?
- How many mobile phone and mobile broadband (data only) connections do you currently have?
- What is the split between mobile phone and mobile broadband connections?
- Who is your mobile phone network provider?
- Did you switch providers on your last renewal?
- Please provide a monthly breakdown of your total mobile phone contract costs for the past 12 months, and state whether VAT has been included in the numbers given.
- Does your contract include a hardware, tech or transformation fund?
- If the answer to question 7 is yes, what was the value of the fund upon the signing of the current contract?
- How have you sourced the contract?
- What is the contract term length?
- How long do you have remaining on your current contract?
- Who is the primary contact for this contract?
Q1 – Under section 21 of the Act, we are not required to provide information in response to a request if it is already reasonably accessible to you. The information you requested is available on the following website:
Q2 to 12 – Please find attached (1016A_21_attachment.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.