Villa vs West Brom (769_15)
1) The crowd attendance of the Aston Villa V West Brom fixture on 7 March 2015 as recorded by West Midlands Police.
2) The name and rank of officer that was in charge of policing this fixture.
3) The number of persons arrested either inside or immediately surrounding the stadium with a breakdown of offence; Of the persons arrested, the number that was charged, the number that were released on police bail, and the number that were released with no further action.
4) If West Midlands Police gave any instructions to pubs, hotels, off licences close to the stadium not to serve alcohol to any person wearing team colours prior to this fixture to prevent public order issues.
5) If the police requested that Aston Villa provide extra stewards and or security personnel to this fixture as the police has concerns of disorderly behaviour.
6) If the commanding officer of this fixture was asked for their views or where they informed about the number of stewards and security personnel that will be deployed to separate home and away supporters inside the grounds.
Please see attached (769_attachment_01.pdf).
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.