1. Does your organisation pass the personal data of victims of crime to external victim support organisations, so that they can be contacted directly by those external organisations?
2. Please provide a list of approved Victim Support organisations
3. How are victims informed that this is happening? Please provide any text or statements provided to victims, or any explanation of why victims are not informed, and details of any exemption from the obligation in the Data Protection Act to provide fair processing information to individuals if their data is being processed or disclosed.
4. What is the legal basis for sharing this personal data?
5. Please provided any information about the condition in Schedule 2 of the Data Protection Act for processing this personal data, including any consideration of consent, whether `implied¿ consent or direct consent provided by the victim
6. Any payments made by victim support organisations to the your organisation
Please find attached our response