Temporary Staff (215_14)
Please answer the following:
- What was the organisation’s total spend on temporary agency staff in the last year – either financial or calendar? Please estimate if not known.
- Do you have a contract with a managed service provider for the supply of temporary staff?
- Is the managed service provider a master vendor, a neutral vendor or are temporary staff supplied through contracts with individual agencies?
- What was the contract start date and minimum duration?
- What potential contract extensions were specified if any e.g. 2 years or 1 year + 1 year etc?
- What is the name of the managed service provider?
Please find below our response.
1) 1,059,700 – this is for 2014 (to end of September)
2) – No, we use the Birmingham City Council Framework with suppliers ‘contracted;’ to that
3) – A managed service provider is not used (as above) , we approach the framework suppliers ourselves
4) – 1/7/14 – 30/6/16
5) – None
6) – Not applicable