- Which manufacturer (PBX or VOIP) are you using as your core telephone system? e.g. Avaya, BT, Cisco, Mitel, Skype for Business?
- Approximately how many extensions does the system support across your organisation?
- Who is the incumbent/support partner for the maintenance of your VOIP/PBX?
- How many of those extensions are contact centre/customer service agents?
- When does your PBX/VOIP support contract expire?
- Licensed for 250 users
- 31st December 2019
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.