1) Since 2012/13, how much has been paid to staff for private medical cover and to how many staff?
Please break down how much was spent and to how many staff for each financial year (so 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
2) Since 2012/13, how much has been paid out to staff for relocation or removal costs/expenses?
Please break down how much was paid and to how many members of staff for each financial year (2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
3) How much has been paid out in bonuses to police staff since 2012/13?
Please break down how much was spent on bonuses and to how many staff for each financial year (2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
4) Please specify which of these, if any, were retention bonuses or bonuses designed to keep officers from leaving the force.
5) For the above stated years, have police officers been entitled to receive a new car every two years? If so, how many have utilised this allowance and received replacement cars in 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15? (*Note: this does not include occasions where a car has ceased to be driveable and must therefore be replaced)
6) Were private school fees paid for the children of any police staff during 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15?
7) If so, please state the cost for each of the above years, per staff member.
8) Were nursery, childminders or any other childcare fees paid for by the police force for the children of police staff during 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15?
9) If so, please state how much this cost for each of the above years, per staff member.
By ‘staff’ I mean ALL EMPLOYEES, so including all officers and all staff.
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.