Staff Emergency Vehicles (1497_15)
- How many civilian members of staff, as opposed to warranted police officers, have been provided with vehicles fitted with emergency response equipment (“blues and twos”).
- If the answer to Question 1 is not zero, can you tell me:
- The job title of each individual who has such a vehicle;
- The number of times each of those civilians have responded to emergency incidents;
- Whether each individual with access to such vehicles has received the appropriate training in responding to emergency incidents.
- Not Applicable