SPS Agreements with HS2 (811A/20)
1. Please supply a full dated copy of all Special Police Services Agreements made between yourselves and High SpeedTwo (HS2) Ltd and/or their contractors *and/or their High Court Enforcement agents including all schedules, variations, appendices, or addenda thereto
2. What financial contingency have you made to resource the investigation of crime and disorder carried out by HS2 construction workers or by their private security force/s?
3. How many reports of suspected wildlife crime committed by HS2 construction workers during 2019 and 2020 have been made by your force to the National Wildlife Crime Unit?
4. Please disclose all agreements made with other UK police forces, including British Transport Police, concerning the co-ordination of police operations at HS2 construction sites
*To assist your search the contractors are:
A . SCS Railways : is formed by Skanska Construction UK, Costain and Strabag. The joint venture won two contracts worth £3.3bn for the Northolt Tunnels and the Euston Tunnels and Approaches.
B.. Align JV: consists of Bouygues Travaux Publics, Sir Robert McAlpine and Volker Fitzpatrick and was awarded the £1.6bn contract for the Chiltern Tunnels and the Colne Valley Viaduct.
C. EKFB: is a joint venture of Eiffage Genie Civil, Kier Infrastructure and Overseas, Bam Nuttall and Ferrovial Agroman and was awarded £2.3bn of work on North Portal Chiltern Tunnels to Brackley and Brackley to South Portal of Long Itchington Wood Green Tunnel.
D. BBV JV: is comprised Balfour Beatty Group, Vinci Construction Grands Projets, Vinci
Construction UK and Vinci Construction Terrassement also won two schemes valued at £4.8bn for Long Itchington Wood Green Tunnel to Delta Junction and Birmingham Spur and the Delta Junction to WCML Tie-In.
1) No recorded information held
2) No recorded information held
4) No recorded information held