* Please can you give me a breakdown of the number of motorists caught by fixed speed cameras between September 1, 2019 and September 1, 2020?
* Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I would like the response to include the location and number of motorists caught there. Can you also confirm the speed limit on each location?
* In addition, please can you tell me how many fines have been given out as a result of mobile speed cameras in the period between September 1, 2019 and September 1, 2020?
* Can you also supply me with a breakdown of locations in which the fines were given out, the number of motorists caught at each location and the speed limit on each location?
* Can you also tell me how much money was charged in total (for fixed and mobile cameras) and for each fine in that period?
Please find attached our response.
Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
If you decide to write an article / use the enclosed data we would ask you to take into consideration the factors highlighted in this document so as to not mislead members of the public or official bodies, or misrepresent the relevance of the whole or any part of this disclosed material.