Service Contracts (901A/20)
I would like the organisation to review my freedom of information request below, that’s focused around contract data for services around facilities management.
- Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
- Food – Service contract that is focused around catering services.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
- Supplier/Provider of the services
- Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
- A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
- The number of sites the contract covers
- The start date of the contract
- The end date of the contract
- The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
- Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
You may have received the same request in the past. The information sent has now expired and I required an update as soon as possible. If all the information besides the contract dates are the same, I am happy to just receive an update on the contract dates.
Please find attached our response.
In addition and as previously advised it has been noted that you have contacted us regularly for updates to contracts. Should this be for a tendering purpose, it would be considered to have no public purpose under FOI legislation as commercial requests do not meet the transparency objectives of the FOI Act. There is information regarding the correct way to tender for opportunities which is available on the PCC website at the following link https://www.westmidlands-pcc.gov.uk/transparency/budgetary-and-financial-information/invitations-to-tender
Alternatively, the Contracts & Procurement Department should be contacted directly on 0121 626 5100, or at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you further.